To be recognized as the Premier Real Estate Team providing the highest level of excellence in service, and in turn building lifelong relationships with those we serve.
We are a team of energetic, passionate, caring and motivated professionals that believe in making a positive and supportive impact on our community.
Get Preapproved Now
Buying a home is probably one of the biggest emotional and financial decisions you'll ever make. So it's not surprising that moving is rated as one of the most exciting and stressful times in one's life. Not only are there a lot of things to think about: location, affordability, mortgage term and rate, etc; but there are also quite a few people you'll need to deal with: real estate agent, lender, lawyer, seller, etc. Fortunately, there are a number of tools to help make buying a home an easier and more enjoyable process, one of which is the pre-approved mortgage certificate.
A pre-approved Client is a happier Client. Our valuable time spent together is useful and expectations are realistic. Dream homes combined with affordability must be a match.
I can help you connect with a suitable mortgage provider be it a bank or broker. Consider using a broker as they fight to get you the most competitive rate. When you know your price range, we can go to the next stage.
INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR MORTGAGE PRE-APPROVAL
1. Have your employer give you a letter on company letterhead outlining your name, position, gross annual income, and number of years employed with the company.
2. If self employed, three years financial statements, and tax returns (together with official assessment from Revenue Canada).
3. Social Insurance Number
4. At least 3 year history of residences and employers.
5. Know your banking information (institution's name, address, type of accounts, account numbers).
6. Know your assets and their value (e.g. cash amounts, stocks, bonds, RRSPs, car)
7. Please let them know about any past credit problems you may have had.
Write down a list of questions you would like to have answered.